State Bridge is now offering daily, weekly, and month-to-month yurt and cabin rentals throughout the year. For rates, hover over "Lodging" in the menu bar above. Please call 970-653-4444 to reserve.
We feature the music of The Weathered Feather with no cover charge most Saturday evenings and Sunday afternoons. Check our Event Calendar or call us at 970-653-4444 to confirm before traveling. The Weathered Feather are a great new rock band with jamming, some Dead covers, plenty of originals, and other kick-ass covers.
State Bridge is a great base for enjoying the area's exceptional recreation opportunities. Book a cabin or yurt and float the Colorado River!
- Float or paddleboard ! You can find outfitters to rent gear or provide guides through Rancho del Rio, 970-653-4431.
- Horseback Rides! Triple G Outfitters 970-926-1234
- ATV Tours! Above and Beyond 4x4 Guides 970-390-5337
- All the above: Sage Outdoor Adventures 970-476-3700
- Zip Line! Zip Adventures 970-926-9470
- Ballooning! Grand Adventure Balloon Tours 970-887-1340
- Fly Fishing! Vail Valley Anglers 970-926-0900
- Wine Tasting! Vines At Vail Winery 970-949-9463